Saturday 6 October 2018

Talk of love


How do I unlock your heart, do I have the key?
If I talk of love will we be in harmony?
And of your rosy lips, do I get a kiss?
As your arms wrap around me, my perfect miss

What secrets can I discover in your eyes?
Those deep dark pools of seductive mystery
When I am close I breathe you in, what perfume
I am alive, you're love's gift that I consume

Why don't we be locked together for everymore
For you know that it is you that I adore
Looking up you flick your raven locks at me
That shy smile confirms that married we shall see

Image found at https://pixabay.com/en/girl-fashion-makeup-beauty-model-1848949/

5 comments:

  1. Locked together for evermore.. that is the dream, though seldom realized these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic and hopeful in its romanticism — I really enjoyed the tone and the locking of these hearts.
    -HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!💞 Especially love and admire this bit; "What secrets can I discover in your eyes? Those deep dark pools of seductive mystery." 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some hearts are unlocked by themselves... sometimes it feels like the key just fits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly lived the dream, Robin. It is nice to know there are such happy love stories.

    ReplyDelete