Wednesday 23 June 2021

Rastus and I stay the night (Chapter 6)



I lied of course when I said we slept well the night we stayed with Penny. Rastus certainly did as he fell asleep and was flicking his paws or growled a woof or two as he guarded us from danger in his dreams or chased rats or cats perhaps.

For us though it was a beautiful time of discovery sharing Penny's bed for the first time. I was not prepared or confident in this. We joked about what nighties of hers I could wear. Then I had a shower and when I returned to the bedroom draped in a towel I saw she had chosen the side nearest the window with her clock radio where she always slept. She had put a chocolate Caramello on my pillow for me; just as though we were in a hotel.

She was looking at me all the time then turned over and put out the light. I reached over and held her hand and she with her other hand and touched my face as I breathed in her scent as she did so. I let go of her hand and lightly touched her naked body with my fingers like an explorer discovering a new tropical island.

"You are so beautiful Penny" I said as my fingers gave her a satisfying feeling with her murmuring approval. She in her turn was not passive as she too checked out this intruder in her bed, running her fingers through my hair and then leaned over placing her head on my chest to listen to my heartbeat.

"Penny, we mustn't make love...I am not prepared" I said. 

"I didn't expect you to be. I would have been a bit peeved if you assumed I was a pushover. The more I know about you, the more I like you."

We both kissed and explored each other and delighted having been so close together.

Strangely she was up next morning looking out the window without a stitch on.

"Come back to bed" I said and she did. 



Word count 341


9 comments:

  1. Lovely love scene and the waiting holds us in suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely romantic story
    Happy Sunday

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, enjoying the story. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the naturalness of their acquaintance. It seems everything is happening in its time, slow and sweet, gently... They feel like a family in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Sorry you have already had that one. Chapter 7 is next!

      Delete
  6. A lovely romance unfolds one more level

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reads so smoothly. Sexy without being explicit, just the way I like a story to be.

    ReplyDelete