Saturday 17 October 2020

Definitely devine


It was almost dark the night was falling

I listened to rattle of the screen doors

There's a bell, I expect them to ring

"Answer it" my wife's green eyes do implore

Slowly I get up to check who it is

To find a sweet lass whose lips I could kiss


"Sorry to worry" she says with a smile

"Could I see your wife for a minute or two?"

So opened the door (she was quite nubile)

So pointed to lounge door to enter through

She was a stunner; you know what I mean

Apparently her first name was Eileen


So in she came, I took her to my wife

Apparently a student at her school

Most beautiful girl I'd seen in my life

Studying history, still made me drool

Some kids really grow up so fast these days

"You're really such an old fool" my wife says



2 comments:

  1. It's lucky to have beauty land on your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this one made me smile
    Happy Sunday, thanks for dropping by my sumie Sunday today

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete