Saturday 26 December 2020

In the woods

 


As we walked in the woods

Fir trees whispered to us

We sat down in a glen

The sun set, stars came out

Silver specks far away

Some close by, some apart

We rested there in the wood


Leaning back I kissed her

Looking back to the fields

Quietly by its trunk

Telling secrets to me

On well worn forest path

Comet then chased up high

As it did what it should


Soon all was quiet now

Summers warm night nodded

So removed all our clothes

And quite naked thus made love

Grinning over the fields

Hand in hand walked away

Happy loving all's good


Image found at www.pixabay.com



3 comments:

  1. Some dates are certainly better than others. This one would be a 13 on a 10 scale. Lucky couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might blush, but I remember those moments in my own past! Long ago now.

    ReplyDelete