Saturday 14 August 2021

I enjoy my food

 

I am going round the bend. My head now aches more and more. So I leave my nest to visit the doctor at his practice. I read the paper while I wait. I'm not keen on medicines or needles just to say for that matter. I read my paper waiting until I am now called in. Just expecting a quick check "So what's the problem?' she asks as she rolls up my shirt sleeve. I feel her hands touch my flesh. She takes my blood pressure then pops thermometer in my mouth. Then pats her hammer on my knee...jJust to see my reaction. Then writes down all the figures. She says "That all looks okay. So what is you problem then? So I list all my ailments. She nods and then says"Simple!" "You have barely enough exercise" She was touching my waist. 
Humbly I knew currently
That I do enjoy my food


No comments:

Post a Comment